You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Daily Prediction Contest Winners Updated

World Cup Cricket - India V/s Bangladesh Live Scores and Up dates

The Winner of the ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Daily Prediction Contest No:1- The Winner is Krishna Verma. Congratulations Krishna you get Rs 50 as a special gift from SPiderKerala.

The Winners of the ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Daily Prediction Contest No:2- The Winners are Vishal & Roshan. Congratulations Vishal & Roshan.Both of you get Rs 25 each as a special gift from SPiderKerala.

The Winners of the ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Daily Prediction Contest No:3- The Winners are Ranjith & Kishor.Congratulations Ranjith & Kishor. Both of you get Rs 25 each as a special gift from SPiderKerala.

The Winners of the ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Daily Prediction Contest No:4- The Winners are Rajesh, Ranjith & Krishna.Congratulations Rajesh,Ranjith & Krishna. All 3 share Rs 50 among them.

The Winners of the ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Daily Prediction Contest No:5- The Winners are Rajesh & Sowmya.Congratulations Rajesh & Sowmya. Both of you gets Rs 25 each.

Nadheera V-Winner of ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Ultra Mega Prediction Contest-4 Winners-Rs 83

Ibrahim N -Winner of Srilanka vs New Zealand 2011 Semi Final Live Prediction Contest(Wins shared cash prize of Rs 250)
    Krishna verma,
    Congrats for selected as the first winner in the ICC World Cup Cricket 2011. You are a lucky person I think. Members, please join with me to congratulate Krishna.Continue your presence here and try to contribute with quality resources.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Congrats Krishna Verma for your wonderful prediction on contest.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Congratulations Krishna Verma for your wonderful predictions.

Let we know, is it a blind guess or have you made any analysis before?

R Pramod

Congratulations Krishna Verma for your Amazing predictions.
    ur level of confident with Sehwag is very good.because he is a Match winner.

Hello Krishna Verma,
    Congratulations...Let this prize let to boost your sportsman spirit....

Special congratulation to Krishna Verma, Ranjith, Kishore, Vishal & Roshan for winning the world cup prediction contest

Regards
    Ibrahim,

Regards

Ibrahim N

Congratulations to Ranjith, Kishore, Vishal and Roshan for predicting the ICC World Cup contest.

Vishal ,Roshan, Ranjith and Kishore- Congrats for winning the world cup contest
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

hi

Congrats winners..! Participate more contests in Spiderkerala and win exciting prizes..

Happy posting..!

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Congrats sowmya for being contest no. 5 winner. its very unpredictable to guess all 3 correct answers. congrats to all other members and wish gud luck for upcoming contests.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Congratuations to the winners of contest 4 - Rajesh, Ranjith & Krishna
    and winners of contest 5 - Rajesh & Sowmya.

congrats Rajesh and sowmya

Great to learn the winners of following members for predicting the winning teams.

The Winner of the ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Daily Prediction Contest No:1- The Winner is Krishna Verma. Congratulations Krishna you get Rs 50 as a special gift from SPiderKerala.

The Winners of the ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Daily Prediction Contest No:2- The Winners are Vishal & Roshan. Congratulations Vishal & Roshan.

The Winners of the ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Daily Prediction Contest No:3- The Winners are Ranjith & Kishor.Congratulations Ranjith & Kishor.

The Winners of the ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Daily Prediction Contest No:4- The Winners are Rajesh, Ranjith & Krishna.Congratulations Rajesh,Ranjith & Krishna.

The Winners of the ICC World Cup Cricket 2011 Daily Prediction Contest No:5- The Winners are Rajesh & Sowmya.Congratulations Rajesh & Sowmya.

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Only five contests so far ? The title of the contest is daily prediction contest and many matches have been played.Why this less number of contests?Is it not updated properly?

Hi Abid Sir,

The contests are going on daily basis. There are no winners in the last contests. Did you participate in any of the contests? I think you are not here for few days. Be active with Resources along with Posts. It seems that you are coming with only minor errors in the site. It is not good for a good member here. Hope you understand what me said. I know you are busy with your work schedule. And come here only in your leisure time. Even then, you have to check the current status( contests are going on daily, some days no contest is there(preference given to Important matches)) and have to post some resources, not coming with only these type of posts.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello friends

I am new member here I also seen that here dail predection but here I am not finding if you will help me then surely I will get some thing from SPK.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep

Hi Rao,

New members are learning thinks quickly. In your doubt regarding the match prediction contest,first you can see that in the top left of Spiderkerala's Home page a small section named "Forums" .If you click on that link then u can see lists of the upcoming events,predictions,and the new resources etc.Through that link you can predict the Contests.

Regards,

Ranjith
    SPK(spiderkerala).

Congratulation to all who win the prediction. And all the best for the up coming prediction.

Congrates All Winners

Congratulations to all winners.
    With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.