You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

ICC world cup 2011 as a GD topic

Good morning every one,

I have been watched out that many more people have been send their opinion on this topic very en largely i think that our country is CRICKET mad country. our country people not only watch cricket matches of our country but also other countries people also like to watch our matches. b'coz as we know that we have the "GOD OF CRICKET" known as SACHIN TENDULKAR who have scored top score in all over India.

as we know that 1983 world cup one of the most excited match won by the organised captain mr.KAPIL DEV. and also the 1st 20-20 world cup won by cool captain ms.M.S.DHONI. and also in 2003 world cup India was in finalist.

From my point of view India is going to be the winer of this season of world cup. because as we know that now a days our team is in well performance.i think there is a lot of inherent thing which are inspiring the India team to perform well, like that maximum matches are scheduled in Indian pitch, but very little matches are played in England and Srilanka like that but this county's pitches are very same as our pitches.

what ever it may be i pray god that India bring the cup to the home country. wish a best of luck.my best 11 heroes.

writer
    Gokula nanda mohanty
    member of spyderkerala
    Hi,
    We all hope INDIA will emerge as a winner this time, at least for our legend Sachin Tendulkar. Winning the cup for Sachin will be the great thing that other 10 players can do if they love this great sports man....

Regards,
    Minu

yes minu we hope so thanks for the beautiful replay.

Hi Mohanthy,

India Can Win this World cup.Now India Enters into Quarter Finals.In Quarter Final India will Face Australia. If India Win this Match there is no doubt that Defenitely This World cup will be India's.
    As You said alredy Sachin is the God of Cricket.yes it is true Australia is looking for that Wicket in world cup. If Sachin Hit Australia With his Bat India will surely win. Sachin Knows that this is his last World cup.So Each and every match now going to be is Very important to him. If india loss one match that is the End of Sachins World cup career.

All Indians Pray for Sachin and the all Members of Indian Team For doing their Best in the Match. In 1983 ,Kapil dev Done that job well.In 2011 MS Dhoni can also do this job. Good luck India.

With Regards;

Ranjith
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

In India Cricket is very popular game. So in the world cup all Indian people are taking fun.

Everybody wants that we will win the world cup. In the present time Indian team is performing very well. In the quarter final match got victory on Australia. That's a big victory to defeat a big team like Australia. Before entering in the final of world cup, India has to play to two big finals -against Australia and Pakistan.

India has won against Australia now It's time to defeat Pakistan. I am praying for my team India with all of country men.

Best of luck Team India....................

Regards:

Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

Thank for ur regards sir,

finally India won the world cup, we won sir congratulation to you sir

Your prediction and hope turned to be true as far as the world cup is concerned. Congratulations.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.