You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: 2011 Kerala Assembly Election

Discuss: Who is the best Chief Minister of Kerala

Dear SPK Friends,

Now the Kerala Assembly Elections are on the way. In your opinion who is the best chief minister of Kerala up to now.
    V.S. Achuthanandan
    Oommen Chandy
    K.Karunakaran
    EMS Namboodiripaad
    C.Achuthamenon
    A.K.Antony
    E.K.Nayanar
    You probably missed two important names EMS and Achutha Menon, some who doesn't deserve to be there are in the list

No doubt they are legends. In the contemporay world no dobut its Oommen Chandy

Hello,

I am sorry for mis understanding.

Hello Gopal,

Your answer is not what discussing here. The topic is who is the best chief minister till now, not who will be the next chief minister. I think you misunderstood the topic. Any way thanks for your response.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

I would say EMS and E.K Nayanar, because in 1957 EMS began the first step toward the legendary Land Reform Act, he couldn't complete the mission and it was completely achieved in the time of E.K Nayanar govt in 1980 challenging all the odds .

Land reforms was the greatest event happened in the history of Kerala, there are lot many people to be credited, for example V.R krishnayyar who was the law minister during the EMS govt, he prepared the Laws for the act and Not to forget K.R Gauri amma, who was Revenue, Excise minister at that time.

At recent time it is V.S Achuthanandan , his hands are clean. Not a single allegation are leveled against him, he is corrupt free. He put his genuine effort to bring the culprits before the law.

There may flaws in his approach, after all he is a human, no other politician in the current scenario matches the legacy of the great freedom fighter, Stubborn Marxist.

The only allegation raised against him is that he is taking revenge on the opposition leaders. How could he take revenge,he has no personal rivalry with any one of them, he just took them to court on the basis of corrupt act they were involved when they were in power

Hello Raj, Thanks for coming with a good reply. It is true that EMS, Nayanar and Achuthanandhan had achieved so many good things to our Kerala. What about Karunakaran? Why you only said about the Marxist ministers. I think Karunkaran also did some great developments in Kerala during his time.
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.