You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How can we use our spare time?

Discuss it "How can we use our spare time?"
    Dear friend,
    There are several opportunities to make use of your spare time. The choice must be based on your taste and available time.

Society needs volunteer people to undertake several activities. None of the administration can do everything for the society. In every successful society you can see the involvement of good citizens in building up it. They come forward as volunteers.

Take for example, the literacy work. There will be many around us who cannot read and write. This illiteracy can be removed, at least from among some, by our spare time work. Teach them and bring them into the world of letters.

You can start a reading room in your area, if none is available. If one is there be a volunteer to improve its activities.

You can read and write and improve your own knowledge. Involve in social services without expecting any returns.

There are several other options, just a few are mentioned here.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Hello Sir T.M.Sankaran,

I am very happy for getting your response for my question. You have focussed many things which are very useful in daily life. First thing is that if we have interest on any work then we can do it easily as compare to other work. And the time also plays an important role for all things.
    You have told about volunteer work, it is best option to use of spare time. It is also important on perspective of needy person who are in need of help.

I think that we can teach some needy person our society. This task is so important because in this case we can enhance our skill of teaching and gets some extra knowledge. We know very well if we distribute knowledge among others then it will increase not decrease.

I think we can also do some volunteer work for villages as we can give knowledge of a lot things to villagers as education ,agriculture things ,environmental things related to their health, etc.

That's all if anybody want to discuss on this topic then share his thoughts here.

With Reagrds

Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(SpiderKerala).

Using spare time may not be a difficult thing. We can do anything. But doing it productivey is very important. By the term 'productively', I mean doing things which contibutes somehing to self and others. It may be bringing in money, pleasure to self and others, some benefit to the family, friends, locality or society etc. Mr Sankaran has given some of the examples. There are umpteen number of things a person can do.

But for effectiveness what is required is to search for our interests. Once we identify our interests, we shall be in a position to find thing/s to do in which we are having interest. This will give satisfaction to us and the appreciation of others who observe.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

hello

Well It is also a topic to think that we can do anything in our spare time but doing it productively is very important. Well we all are working for earning money but money is not important everywhere.

If we have spare time other than our working ours for earning money then we can use it in volunteer work for poor needy people. I have told about volunteer work earlier that we can teach others, can give help needy people and can work for our society.

In doing these type works we can get good happiness. Well we are responsible person for our society. By doing these type activity we can develop our society as well as our nation. If we will busy in these type activity then our youngers will learn from us and do like that.

With Regards

Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(SpiderKerala).

Hi,

It is an attractive topic and I would like to share my views. I always get free time and I make my leisure time useful.

The best way to fill up our spare time is by doing some fruitful activity which is purely based on our interest.

There are many ways to upgrade your leisure time.But it requires effort and it need to be prepared in advance. It can sometimes require some setting up and always requires an initial push of energy to get started.

Regards,
    Minu

hello,

Yes Minu It is very interesting and attractive topic to share thoughts. I am giving you thanks for your views.

Sometimes we are in condition when we have spare time, so we have some good views and ideas to utilize our spare time. It is absolutely correct that everybody do any work on his personal interest. We cannot force anybody to do any work .

Well we have to find out our interest to utilize our spare time.

With Regards

Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(SpiderKerala).

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.