You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Who is more intelligent Girls or Boys ?

Let us discuss "Who is more intelligent Girls or Boys ?"
    There is no general rule as to whether boys or girls are more intelligent. To me it is depending on the individual irrespective of whether the individual is girl or boy. Many of the girls and the boys are intelligent.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hello Sir Ramanathan

It is correct that there is no rule for judgement that "Who is more intelligent Girls or Boys". We have no measurement to measure "Who is more intelligent Girls or Boys". The intelligence depends on individual skills of individual person while it is Boy or Girl.
    Usually Girls are not so much strong than boys in case of physical structure but it means not that Girls are not so much strong than a boy in case of intelligence.
    There are so many cases in which girls prove that they are more intelligent than a boys.
    But Well These are individual things not the case of gender. Any one can be intelligent while in case of boy or girl.

With Regards

Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(SpiderKerala).

It is a fact that the intelligence is not related to the sex of the individual. But generally, there is a belief that women are more practical than men. I am not sure how this belief has been developed. Perhaps women may be taking more practical approach towards the day to day affairs in life. However, quantification of the levels of intelligence might be possible individually, but generalization will be difficult.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Intelligence is no way related to gender. Even though ours was a male dominant country a few years back, now we can see women in various feilds like medical, engg, arts, film , sports, etc. Women may not be as strong as boys. But we can see lot many women writing IAS exams and getting top ranks.
    Meera.

Never ever can we compare the intelligence level of girls and boys.Its always related to the personal performance of the individual.
    The topic mentioned is always a topic for fight between small kids and finally none of them reaches a conclusion.I do agree that this was one of the main topics in my childhood to fight with my brother.But now i do realize that, it is the matter of individual performance and never can we judge and compare the intelligence.
    As meera has mentioned,now India too showcases women and men equally in all fields showing that men and women are equally intelligent.

REGARDS,

Shadia N

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.