You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Wish Indian Cricket Team To Win World Cup 2011

add
    SpiderKerala wish Indian cricket team to win world cup 2011. Members can wish our team India to win the ICC cricket world cup 2011. Cricket world cup 2011 has now become a spirit so as wish India wins the cricket world cup 2011. The final match to be played at mumbai will be a thrilling match to watch. So members do wish Indian team best wishes.

How to Wish Indian Team best Wishes

Existing members can give your comments here. Our visitors too can post their wishes here. The procedure is simple.
    New members can join this forum.

Register me in SpiderKerala

Later post a comment here wishing Team India. Let the whole world see how much you love your mother country. New members can join the world cup prediction contest too. Rs 1000 is waiting for you. Don't miss this opportunity.
    Rs 1000 prediction contest-Few minutes left for the close of the competition
    Jeeto India jeeto! Go, India, go!

Play the finals in the true spirit of the game, just as you did in the semi-finals against Pakistan.

Here's wishing the men in blue tons of good wishes so that we may see the name of our country etched on the ICC World Cup trophy.

All the best!

Regards,
    Vandana

Good luck India. We are waiting for the moment that India win the world cup. Play well and Best wishes to sachin tendulkar,who played the last world cup match . The world cup final is at Mumbai. Mumbai is the Home town of sachin tendulkar.so sachin can make his 100th international century at here.

Hello

As a KeralaSpider member I am wishing for INDIA for winning this Cricket World Cup 2011. It is very good opportunity to win this World Cup 2011. In this condition everybody is waiting for India's victory in the final match of the world cup. Well in this time the body language of India team is looking very good. They are in condition to do win the final against SriLanka. Sachin is performing very well, Yuvi is also in form with bat and ball. Zaheer is also performing . Well all are doing their job very nicely.

All is well and Best of Luck India. Chak de India .
    Jeet Lo India Jeet k World Cup.

I Wish all the best for Indian Team. I am sure they will win this worldcup. Proud to be an Indian. Go India, Go! Sachin will make his 100th century in his home ground. We are waiting for it. Sachin makes us happy. Play well. All the best to Dhoni and Team from Spider Kerala member Roshin.
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello
    Yes It is sure India will win this world cup 2011. And I am also confident that sachin will make his hundredth century in home ground ground Mumbai against Srilanka.
    Well All the best India.

With Regards,
    Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(SpiderKerala).

Hi

The calender of 1983 and 2011 are the same.Do you know why i am saying this. At 1983 india got world cup and now india have another chance. Hope that this will happen on saturdays final. Good luck for india.we expect lot of runs from aour batsmen and just 10 wickets from our ballers.

Regards

Ranjith

Good luck to team India.

All are waiting for Saturday to start India- Sri-Lanka semifinal match which is to be held at Mumbai. This is the great opportunity for India to capture the cup. I wish Indian team a very best wishes and will be able to lift world cup for India after 1983.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.