You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Happy Vishu Greetings to all

add
    On this special occasion of vishu the entire team of spiderkerala gives special wishes all our members.May the Lord's blessing bring peace to your home and heart on Vishu and always during this year.Happy Vishu.

Members can join this forum to greet your dear ones. Let the world read your words. You can share personal wishes to your friends here. Tweet this page so as let them see how much you care them.
    Hello Webmaster and all members,

As mentioned by me in my Forum thread, I extend my warm wishes on the occasion of Vishu to all of you. May happiness & prosperity be with you & your families.

Regards,
    Vandana

Thank you for your greetings. I take this opportunity to thank all the members and well wishers of spiderkerala.net and its associate sites a warm, healthy, wealthy and prosporous year from this Vishu onwards.

Warm and hearty greetings once again to all.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hi All,

Another Vishu here. Let us evict our worries and mistakes and start afresh. Happy Vishu for a new beginning...

Regards,
    Minu

Biju Sir, Thank you for your wishes. I wish a Happy and prosperous malayalam new year to the Spiderkerala Team.
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello Biju Sir,

Wish you and all Members of SpiderKelala on occasion of vishu. And a very- very thanks to Biju Sir for your lovely greeting.
    Best Of Luck All For Their Future.

With Regards,
    Gopal Singh Rawat

For more Tips

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.