You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Happy to welcome Roshin to the Editor's Panel

Its a great moment of pleasure to welcome Roshin,one of the most active contributor and active supporter to all members of spiderkerala. Roshin is playing the lead role in the success of spiderkerala. Even though during the past with out being an editor, roshin had being motivating all members to bring good posts. Now with pleasure roshin is appointed as the 4th editor of spiderkerala.

In the initial stage roshin will be dealing with the forum section. More responsibility will be given in due course.

Mmembers come forward and do welcome roshin for his new achievement.
    Congrats Roshin. Happy to see you in the editors panal. Now spider kerala is having not 3, but 4 elegant editors to keep members in the right track. Hope your new possition will enhance your speed to archive success and boost others to do the same. All the very best Roshin.

I am proud to see Roshin k p joining the editor's panel of spiderkerala. I am sure this will provide a dynamic boost for the editing section of spk. Last day itself the when i posted my experience (forum by sai krishna related to the experience in spiderkerala) in spk - roshin was quick to give me an apt reply offering all his help to me in spiderkerala.
    An editor should be highly talented ,selfless and should be one who always work for the betterment for the site -- even this 'definition canvas' comes much short to portray Roshin. If being a new member i have this much words for roshin , one can assume what does roshin mean to spk. Wish you all the success as an editor in our spiderkerala.

safvan p

Congratulations to Roshin. Now you are our spider kerala's fourth editor.Contributions of Roshin in spider kerala is very large.Roshin done a very good job at here.Good luck to roshin for the post of Editor.

Regards

Ranjith

Biju Sir,
    I am really surprised and it will be a great moment in my life. Now, I am an Editor of Spider Kerala. I think it is my hardwork and dedication to the site that make me to reach this position. Now it is my responsibility to support the new members and guide them. It is our Biju Sir, Roshan Salim, Lijin and other members, their help and motivation, that really helpful to me. Members, you can expect any support from my side and I am very happy to support you.

Saikrishna,Safvan, Ranjith
    I accept all of your congrats with its right spirit. Yes, it will be a real motivation to me . Safvan, it is a right student's responsibility to give answer to questions when no one has interest to answer it. That is what I too did here.

Friends, now we have a very good team to cherish. We can join together to make SPK a great success.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

The presence of Roshin in editing team will really help SPK and the website growth. Whenever a new member came with doubts Roshin will be there with his help. His contribution in resource section is really appreciable. He is the most active member of SPK and deserves this position.

Please accept my wishes to you for becoming the editor of SPK.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Super news!

Congrats Roshin for being honoured with this prestigious appointment. I am sure you will do great justice to it.

Wish you all the best in your new role.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi Roshin

Hearty Congratulations. I welcome you to the editorial board of SPK. Really you deserve this prestigious post. Sorry I am little bit late in wishing you as I was not able to be active these days due to some personal reasons. I appreciate your active contributions here and I am sure you will do your best equally well as an editor. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Nijin and Vandana, Thanks for your wishes.

Sowmya, thanks for your wishes. We really missed your presence here. Happy to knowing your comeback here, continue your good contributions.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello Dear Roshin,
    A very very Congratulations to you for becoming the editors of SpiderKerala Site. I think you will give the proper attention towards your work.

Hi buddy

Am too late in wishing you, but i appreciate your achievement keep your good work going

Gopal, I accepts your wishes. You can contribute more in resource section rather than initiating forum posts. Try to come with some good posts.
    Raj, I know you are quite busy with your daily activities. Even then your contributions are very good in Spider Kerala. I also saw your resources in other websites, you really did a marvellous job in all spider sites. I expect more good works from your side. Happy posting

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hai Roshin,

Nice to see you in editors panel along with us! Sorry that i couldn't wish you earlier due to my busy schedule! Anyway my heartiest wishes to my new editor! Continue your good works in SPK!

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.