You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

April 2011 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the April 2011 Cash Payments for the members of spiderkerala.

To view the Cash Payment details visit our Cash Credits.

Please follow instructions to receive the payment, if your name is announced for payment in the credit section.
    Hi,

Congratulation to All the members eligible for the Cash Payment. Members Please follow the Instructions to receive Payment from Spider Kerala. We are very happy to pay the cash to your hard work at the earliest. The Payment Announcement at the first day itself of the New month proves that Spider Kerala is the most trusted website. So keep posting and Earn more. Happy posting.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Thanks! I am very happy to see my name in the list of eligible payees.

This will be my very first payment from SpiderKerala & I am quite thrilled.

Regards,
    Vandana

I joined the website on February 3 and I got payment from SpiderKerala within 3 months of joining. I am very much happy to receive my cash payment and if time allows I will contribute more and more in this trusted website.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi,
    A very very Congratulations to all for getting the cash credits here in SpiderKerala.

With Regards,
    Gopal Singh Rawat

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.