You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Urgent need of writers to update 2011 election related news

Dear Members,
    As the kerala election results 2011 are just a few days left for announcement, we are building up contents for giving all updates on 2011 kerala election & updates on results. As spiderkerala wants to reach all updates on kerala election 2011 on the right time, we are in need of 2 or 3 of our members to concentrate on the latest news updates and to add contents related to Kerala Election 2011.

We wish if 2 or 3 members could take the responsibility to bring contents related kerala election 2011.

Responsibilities

• Members should add at least 5-10 articles(latest news on 2011 election & news articles related to political parties and candidates)on kerala election 2011 each day.
    • Other than cash reward for each post, we would be glad to give special cash reward at the end of each week.(Remember-spiderkerala has always regarded members who really dedicate their time here.

This unique opportunity will be open from 8-5-2011. We like to continue this reward program for few months. So let us know from members if they wish to be a part of this new reward program. Those who wish to be a part of this program leave your feedback with your experience in spiderkerala in few words. As we like to have only 2 or 3 members in this new award program, so to select the best members can leave your interest here if wish to be a part of this program.

Leave your comments with in 24 hours(before 08-05-2011- 8 AM)
    Sir,
    I love to be a part of this reward program. I have working in SpiderKerala for more than three months and already completed more than 1300 points in this esteemed website. I have got my first payment of Rs. 1000 in last month which includes about Rs 500 in resource alone.

The main thing which makes me less active in this websites are my exams. But I will be in a full free mode because exams will be over in 11th of May. So I can give about more than 12 hours to spiderKerala for 30 days. You can analyse my account and see the articles I have submitted during February which was during my vacation. I have already written some election related articles and get a good amount of traffic from it. So please select me for this job.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Biju Sir,

More articles in spk related to kerala politics and election results will bring more number of visitors to our site. But due to my limitations being a new member i can't post 5-10 articles every day. But i will try my best to bring more articles in this area. I would like appreciate all efforts and reward programs of spiderkerala to bring quality resources.

safvan p

Hello Biju Sir,

SpiderKerala is emerging as one of the top contenders among any site nationally in India. In light of such a huge following of articles, Elections related ones which are already happening across the state of Kerala is one point of discussing in motivating members for the work.

@ To all members: This is not a type of job that Biju sir is looking for to utilize it as a part time, but its the appeal to all of us to dignify the Resource Directory in Election related articles in Kerala as a whole unit.

Thank You Biju Sir for enlighting out this topic. We all will give our 100 percent in making our Resource Directory in Kerala Elections with our huge efforts.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Nijin,Safvan,Sashwato,
    We are happy to see your interest to be with SPK greatest challenge to enlarge our election related category. This thick bond & faith with us from members is really the success behind spiderkerala to be the top rated website. Start from today posting in the given section. Bring updates on election news,candidates details etc. So the countdown has began. Best Wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.