You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Editing is completing in a lightning speed

Hello,
    For recent days all active spiderkerala members may be experiencing this feature. We are getting our articles approved within one or two hours. I think the editors are now given permission to approve articles, before it was done only by webmaster. Our editors Roshin K.P and Roshan Salim is doing a great work. I am using this forum to congratulate our editors for their great work. Members please join me to congratulate our editors.
    Nijin,
    All credits goes to our dear editor roshin who takes much responsibility to clear off pending posts and also giving clear reply for posts in the forum quires.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Hi Nijin,

It is very happy to hear from member like you that the posts are not getting delay in editing. Now, Spider Kerala Team is very strict in approving all the posts within right time. We don't want our members articles to be in dustbin or in the bottom list of Searches. Also we don't need any unwanted resources or forum posts here. So We guide our members if found any error for coming with better articles by correcting the mistakes. .You may experience this in your posts too. We need all the member's' support in the coming days too.

Biju Sir,

Being an editor, it is my responsibility to approve and verify all the posts in right time. Hope I can keep the trust you have on me.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hai Roshin,
    Great work. So far we had to wait for days together to see out posts on the main page. Now it is at a very good speed. I too like to congratulate you for commitment towards Spider Kerala

Regards
    Harshan.

It is a good thing that the editors are also allowed to go through and approve the articles submitted by members.

I am a members since middle of Feb,11. I have submitted few articles under various sections. Though I have no complain about any delay so far, the authorization of the editors to approve the articles will further expedite the publications faster.

This is a welcome step as the number of new members are increasing day by day and the existing members and the new ones are posting articles for publication. It would have been very difficult for the Web master alone to attend this task of verifying. He will now be able to develop the site faster as he will get more time to other aspects of development of the web site.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

I also totally agree with you Nijin. The articles are getting approved really fast nowadays. Roshin is doing an excellent job at finishing off the work as soon as possible. And it's really good that Biju sir got such a good editor in Roshin. It would have been really tough for him to do everything altogether in the beginning since so many people are sending articles to Spiderkerala.

Hello

keep on the good work buddy

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.