You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Get my first payment of Rs. 1000 from Spiderkerala

Dear members,
    I have get my first payment from Spiderkerala on 23 May 2011. I joined the site on March 2, 2011 and it took only two months for my cash credit to reach the threshold level. I am not a regular or active member of Spiderkerala. I works here only during my vacation and weekends. Still I am able to get my payment within two months. I send the invoice with my core bank account number on 15 May 2011 and cash was credited to my account on 23 May 2011 through NEFT Funds transfer.

I think that one can easily earn money from here if you understand the website completely. I am very thankful to all administrators of Spiderkerala who help me to achieve this payment and special thanks to Biju Cherian sir who guided and help me whenever I need it.
    Hello Nijin,
    Congrats for getting the First payment from Spider Kerala. You are a good contributor to Spider Kerala. You came with current topics and help members whenever they needed guidance. Also you pointed out many suggestions that really help spider Kerala in its growth. So I appreciate your works and keep it up.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello Roshin,
    Thanks for your complements. I love to work in Spider Kerala because it is an growing website and if anything from my part helps its growth its a real pleasure for me. The most important thing lagging here was good new contributors and I think we have got two or three recently. Still its not enough. I think twinkling star award has create some motivation to them.

I love to help new members. But forum thread for asking helps are very rare. I think members who visit the website for first time are not aware that the forums can be used for asking help. So if you provide a widget somewhere in the page like "Ask for help" it may help new members for asking their doubts

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.