You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Hi Members...Another new member to spiderkerala!!!

Hi everyone
    I'm Mythili,a b.arch student studying in NIT Calicut.
    I'm a girl with a lot of passions aspirations and inspirations.Reading writing and music include my list of hobbies.I'll try my best to make this site an active one from my side.

Regards
    Hello Mythili,

Welcome to Spiderkerala. This is a good opportunity to share what you have and earn cool cash credits and special awards from this site. I suggest you to go through the New member FAQ and Content Posting Guidelines of this site.

Wish you all the best

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Hi Mythili,
    Welcome to SPK. You can share anything about Kerala in this website. Try to be active in this website by spending 2 or 3 hours here. If you have any doubts ask in forum section and the members will surely help you.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

You are welcome to this family of SPK. I am sure that a person like you can contribute a lot to an informative site. A B.Arch student will be an asset to this site. This is a time where lots of constructions are taking place in and around our state. Members of SPK also will be constructing or thinking of constructing a house. If necessary, help can be extended to them (only a suggestion).
    Anyway it is a good thing that people with different subject specializations are becoming members of this site.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Hello Mythili,
    Your warm welcome from my side in the Spider Kerala. It is a great chance for you to share your knowledge in this site and you can get cash credits and rewards here for your postings. Well best of luck for future.
    With Regards,
    -Gopal Singh

Hearty welcome to the group. Best of life and luck.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.