You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Friends, I will not be there for few weeks

Dear All my SPK Members,

Due to some unexpected events happened since last few days, I can't even login to the site. Sorry my dear friends for the delay in editing. Our Biju sir take care of the posts in my absence and I thanked him for his efforts even in his busy schedule. You know I have a job and worked here in SPK because I love SPK more than anything, don't know why. Now, I find it very difficult to get time to post here or edit your articles because of the work schedule allotted to me. So, for few days/weeks I will not be active here. But I am sure, I will come back soon and I can't leave SPK and Biju Sir.
    It will a loss for all of us. Our web master Biju sir will be over burdened again. Your presence was a help to all of us. Because of your help the postings were reviewed faster.

However, you have to give priority for your job and after attending that only other activities can be taken up. Therefore, though we are affected by your schedule, we fully appreciate that you were contributing for our sake at the cost of your time.

I hope and pray that you wil be able to come back to guide us again and help Biju Sir.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hello Roshin K.P(Editor),
    Your most welcome for continuing your services for this Spider Kerala Site and it's members also. I think that we will get your guidance and supportive help in future regarding any issue in this SPK Site.
    With regards,
    -Gopal Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.