You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Creating Adsense Account

Friends, it seems I can't create an adsense account through Spiderkerala. It keep showing you must be in Gold level. But the thing is I'm in Gold level. Or is there anything else I have to follow ? Hope it will be fixed soon.
    Hi Nikhil,
    You must satisfy 5 out of six criteria to apply for Google adsense. If you satisfy any criteria You can see a green tick mark after this criteria. If you see a red cross mark then that criteria has yet to be satisfied.

As you are already a Gold member and if you are seeing cross mark next to Gold level then the problem is that your membership has not yet updated. To update your membership level go to your profile page and click "Recalculate my points and member level". After doing this go to adsense profile and check if you are eligible now for your adsense account.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi Nijin,
    many thanks for your reply. I have submitted an adsense application directly to google indicating my SPK profile address. I think that's alright and my account will get approved. Is that ok ?

Nikhil,
    I think that it is not allowed to submit application to Google Adsense directly through SPK profile address. You have to submit using the page provided in your profile page. And also you will not get your Adsense welcome bonus when you submit your application directly.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.