You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Member of the Week (MoW) and Member of the Day (MoM) are back

Dear Members,

We are exited to being back our special rewards programs Member of the Week (MoW) and Member of the Day (MoM). As you all know these reward programs were not active for few months due to some reasons. Actually we didn't want our members to get under pressure with giving more topics to concentrate on. But as we are seeing active participation from members for the last few months, we are now bringing back MoW and MoM back to life.

Member of the Week (MoW) – Rules and Format

As per the Member of the Week reward program we would be giving out a specific topic every week. Members have to contribute articles on the given topic. Members who are participating in this program have to write atleast 5 articles and earn minimum 150 points exclusively from the articles. We will give a special prize of Rs 250 for the best contributor. Only one member would be able to taste the fruit of this award.

Rules:-
    • Article should be between 500 - 1200 word limit.
    • Articles should be having sub headings with proper HTML tags.
    • Articles should be free from grammatical, spacing and punctuation error.
    • Title and summary and tags should be arranged accordingly using SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

Member of the Day (MoD) – Rules and Format

The Member of the Day (MoD) is an exclusive reward program in which members can earn the maximum on a single day. Members can write articles on the given topic. Members who are participating in this award program should write 3 articles and earn minimum 75 points from the articles. We will give a special prize of Rs 100 for the best contributor. Only one member would be able to taste the fruit of this award.

Rules:-
    • Article should be between 500 - 1200 word limit.
    • Articles should be having sub headings with proper HTML tags.
    • Articles should be free from grammatical, spacing and punctuation error.
    • Title and summary and tags should be arranged accordingly using SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

We like to start both the contests from 6th November 2011. We hope all our active members would be much happy with this announcement. Share your thoughts and opinion.
    Hi Sir,
    A very good initiative from your part. We all are waiting for MoD and MoM award. I urge all members to participate in this contest and make it a grant success.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi webmaster,
    This is a actually a good movement from your side. It will help to motivate members and thereby they contribute number of qualitative articles for spiderkerala.

With regards
    Ajmal

Happy to hear this good news. Thank you webmaster for this initiative. I hope all our dear members will participate in these contests. May SpiderKerala reach more heights in the coming days.

Happy Posting......

It is a good thing to see the MoW & MoD back. It is always better to have breaks in between for these to be effective.

There are some mistakes in the posting: In the heading Member of the Day (MoM) to be (MoD). First line 'and member of the day (MoM)' I think the (MoM) should be (MoD). 1st para last sentence (MoM)? to be (MoD). Memebr of week heading (MoM) to be (MoW)

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

I am Back Friends,

After a Long learning Curve with so much of failure and a huge success followed by that, I will be starting a Continuous output delivery from what i have Learned, Stay Tuned and Wish the same success like me.

My First Showtime will be about Google adsense and do head back to my posts from now On.

Countdown Starts

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

Respected Biju sir,

I am extremely happy to hear about your announcement on the MoD and MoW. Hope this will be a great opportunity for all our members to perform well. This also makes SPK more active and better. I thank our webmaster in bringing back this opportunity and hope in the coming days this type of programs will be introduced.

In this occasion I also welcome back our friend Mr. Saleem, even-though I don't know him since I am new to SPK. I wish you the success in the coming days and hope we all can work together and make SPK a great achievement.

Thanking you all,

With Regards.
    Mohammed Chalil.

Really good contests in line. Members will be able to make more out of it.

Regards,
    Deepika

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.