You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

A small opinion regarding the awards and gifts

To the Editor and controller of the site,
    Sir I am extremely happy to be a member of this site. I found this site to be a valuable site for all keralites and every who would like to know much about kerala. I also thank the editor of this site Mr. Biju Cheriyan sir for giving the members of this site opportunities for earning more money through awards and gifts. On this occasion I have a small objection. Sir if you don't mind can you include awards and gifts in the category of discussions. So that we can have valuable discussions on some current topics or topics which are of great importance for us. Hope you may take in consideration my opinion I conclude this,
    Thanking You,

Mohammed Chalil
    Hi Mohammed,
    there are cash credits for good and relevant forum posts in Spiderkerala. According to the time, SPK cares to introduce many contests and Group discussions that can fetch the members points and cash credits. I suggest you to check the updates in SPK regularly and contribute your best.
    Regards,
    Nikhil

Hi Muhammed,
    Spiderkerala provides a group discussion contest for members, where you can participate and can win cash credits. I think currently this program is not active due to some problems. So wait for webmaster latest updates.

With regards
    Ajmal

Thanks Mr.Nikhil and Mr.Ajmal for giving this valuable information regarding the forum discussion. As I am new to SPK my knowledge about the site is limited. So let us wait for the webmaster to start this contest again so that we all can participate the contest effectively.
    Thanking you,

with regards,
    Mohammed Chalil

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.