You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

'Special Content Writer' in SpiderKerala - Nijin

Dear Members,
    The search for a 'Special Content Writer' in SpiderKerala is over.We are happy to appoint Nijin with some special tasks. Nijin had been with SPK for the last one year and had played a huge role in making SpiderKerala to reach more heights. While writing some unique articles for SPK, Nijin would also help us to edit the articles. Those members who had shown the interest to be the 'Special Content Writer', we would intake you later.

Members do come forward to congratulate Nijin.
    My hearty congrats to Nijin for having been selected as the special content writer of SPK. I wish you can boost the performance and stature of Spiderkerala.
    Nikhil

Hearty congratulations Nijin for your selection as special content writer.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hearty Congratulations for Nijin for being the special content writer of SpiderKerala. Wish you all the best..

Hi Nijin,
    Congratulation Nijin for your new achievement in spiderkerala besides as editor. I think you can perform very well as an special contest writer because you are genius in SEO. I think webmaster done well selection from members. Nijin, i wish great future in Spiderkerala once again.

With regards
    Ajmal

Dear Nijin,
    A very very hearty congratulations to you for being selected as the special writer for SPK. In this aspect I also thank our webmaster Biju Cheriyan sir for selecting the best apt person for this post. Hope this decision can make our site to a better position and also helps our members in all aspects. I wish u all the success,
    With regards,
    Mohammed Chalil

Congrats Nijin. Wish you to provide us with useful and meaningful contents of happenings around us.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Congratulations Nijin!

Read your contents - Great sharing.

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.