You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

On 1st January 2012 SpiderKerala completes 2 years of its official launch

Dear Members,
    Here is some thing special to share with you. SpiderKerala is now on a birthday mood. Yes, our cute little baby (SpiderKerala) is completing 2 years on 1st January 2012. Even though the site was opened to members from December 2009, the official launch of the site has been made on 1st January 2010. It had been a team effort from the part of the webmasters/editors and our dear members which made the site to climb up the ladder. We are happy that SPK has grown up to a stage of attracting more visitors day by day. The success of the site is the unbreakable support delivered from members from time to time. On this occasion we like to thank Tony Sir, who had given us an opportunity to work here and be a part of this beautiful site. We hope SPK would reach more height in 2012 and be the first choice of knowledge seekers around the globe.

On this special occasion we are planning to give a special surprise for our active members. What will be our surprise? Any guess?
    This is a good news for us.
    SpiderKerala completes two successful years in knowledge sharing journey. On this special occasion I heartily congrats all who be the part of SpiderKerala especially Webmaster Biju Cherian sir, Tony sir, editors and the successful members. I am the part of SpiderKerala since August 2011. I learn a lot from SpiderKerala and my writing skills too improved. I earn for my effort and I am happy to tell that day by day my Google ad-sense revenue increases.
    I wish all the best for the SpiderKerala team to go ahead.
    Happy Birthday SpiderKerala!!!!!
    Waiting for that surprise...

Regards
    Prashob

Hi webmaster,
    Now i am very happy, as a member of this developing website. Special congratulation to biju sir , editors and all active members for their dedicated work.
    I think biju sir will introduce attractive special rewards programs during this birthday season. Any way i wish great future to spiderkerala.
    With regards
    Ajmal

That's a very good news. Best wishes to SpiderKerala for future endeavors.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika

I also feel very happy in sharing this news. I became a member of this family on 16th December 2009 (that is before officially launching the site). I could contribute to the resources of the site a bit limiting to my capacity and time. I am thankful to the web master and each and every member who encouraged me.
    The site Spiderkerala has become one of the top sites which can be accessed to search for matters related to this small state. Congratulations to every persons who worked behind it. Hope to see the growth of this site to new heights during this coming 2012.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

My hearty wishes to all co - members a happy, healthy and prosperous NEW YEAR.

Many happy returns of the day to spiderkerala.net

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hearty congratulations to the spiderkerala forum, its webmaster and editors and all others who were responsible to bring the website to the present position and give a chance to join the group and give an opportunity to make small contribution for its progress and completion of the 2nd milestone of the site.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.