You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

On responses to threads

It is noticed that only a very few members are taking part in the discussions through threads. Many of the threads have not received even a single response. Is it because the thread is of no interest, or members do not spend time on reading these ?
    Perhaps an open discussion on this may be useful. Even the webmaster is silent during this month ?
    Really what happened with spiderkerala?
    due to lack of contests here is no active participation.

Members may not be posting responses because of some lethargy. They may be going through the thread postings but may be be feeling to comment later on and the later on do not happen. I am expressing this from experience. I open the spiderkerala.net site everyday and see some resources and the forum thread.

For me it is no possible to post comment immediately as I may not be having the facts to comment. Therefore I decide to come leisurely and try to get the relevant facts and then post. In the meantime something else happens and the thread is left unattended.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.