You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education in Kerala

Semester system make the students a loading worker

Through this post i would like to express about overloading of students studing under kerala university. Now the semester system of kerala university makes the students like loading worker because i means that the university declared one semester as 6months but the students didnot get 6months and the the students actually got maximum 4months only. But the chapters given to the students by the university is very bulky and too much. So it affected the students badly because they didnot get much time to cover the topic before examination. So i told the the students became a loading worker in the area of study. So the authority responsible must take an action to reduce the work load of the students,otherwise the students are very much work hard because of the time lag. Now the semester system became a big challenge to the students. Because of this, the students work very hard for study.The main problem of this system was the students donot get enough time make preparations for the examinations. The work load of students are too much. So i like to share the workload of students because of the semester system.
    My friend, you are absolutely correct..
    This semester system gives pretty heavy loads to the students in all universities..

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.