High page visit for my articles in SpiderKerala

I have not get Google Adsense account up to now. But When I check through the stat counter I got more than 100 visit per recent days, compared to my articles in India study channel. This is really a good encourage for me. I have seen that, I got higher page rank for some searches in Google for my articles in Spider Kerala. I hope through this site, my application to Google Adsense will approved soon. I am really happy to shift my working area to Spider Kerala. I got much more credit in Spider Kerala compared to my articles in India study channel. I have read the New member faq of spider kerala. The one thing I noticed that "a resource related to KPL Cricket tournament may earn higher points and cash during the cricket season!". This will be motivational sentence for me. This sentence remind me to write the hot topics that related to Kerala. This may be the reason for getting more visit for my article. I will definitely keep it on my mind for writing in the future too. I hope Spider Kerala is a fantastic platform to get more Google Adsense. I suggest all members to write article related to Kerala about current affairs. This will definitely increase your credits in Spider Kerala, as well as more visit for your article. I am very thankful for Biju sir, who invite me to this site through a message in Facebook.