You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Suggestion to new members

Hello every one, I have few suggestion to new members of this site. I have seen that so many new posts both in forum or in resource get deleted. By thinking about it I have put forward some suggestion to the new members.
    1. All the post on this site should be some what similar to Kerala. Because we are dealing this site for the region Kerala. No general topics are allowed unless it related to Kerala.
    2. Don't try to copy articles or forums from anywhere. The site does not encourages copied content to the site.
    3. You can write articles about previews of films, reviews of film, hot topic that are occurred in Kerala,biography of eminent personalities in Kerala, And also about festivals, and shows in Kerala.

One thing you always keep in mind that all the post should be related to Kerala in one or another way. For example, if you write an article about mobile try to relate that topic with Kerala, by adding the availability of mobile in Kerala, or the price of that mobile in Kerala.
    Thank you for your valuable suggestions Mr.Shafeer. I am very sad to say that my two articles got deleted because of general topic. If you have posted this suggestions 2 days before , i shouldn't have tried to write those articles and waste my time. Once again thank you for posting this.

@Gokul I have seen your deleted article. The reason for deletion is not only general topic, but also copied content. You can check using the site, duplichecker.com to find is there any copied part in your article. Try to provide more relevent details to your article. And also one more suggestion, try to post hot topics like announcement of results, releasing of films, current affairs etc related to Kerala this will fetch you more points and cash credit.
    Regards
    Shafeer

Thanks for giving me the site to check if there is copying in the article. I checked my 3 rejected articles using that site and found that one of my article has same matters in other sites too. But still i didn't find any plagiarism in other two articles.

Hey Gokul, the reason also mentioned general topic. That also be a problem creator. This site need topics related to Kerala more than that of general.
    Regards
    Shafeer

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.