You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Members please stop advertisement related forum post

Hai, recent days I have noticed that new members of our site have post forums only in the intention of promoting their site through forum. This is not an encouraged activity from a member. So please try to stop this kind of activity in future. I have noticed the post from the new members. Most of them promote flower sites, or tour sites. Webmaster have deleted each and every those post. It reflects those post are against the rule of Spider Kerala. So keep post on forum related to Kerala. I request all members to take part in forum and make our site alive. Hope all your help on this regards. Try to bring more interest topic on forum.
    I too noticed many such posts in the forum. This is a place where we can post details or informations about Kerala. Therefore the posts should be related to Kerala only. Many of them are trying to promote their sites through SPK. They should be seriously warned. If still they are posting same contents, their right to post in forum should be taken off.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.