You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Opinion about gain reward to spider Kerala from any concern

Members, When I go through various site to search about details of films to write preview a news strike my look, that is one of site gets the best online media award in 2011 from Kerala chalachithra academy. After seeing that a dream arise in my mind that get an award like it to Spider Kerala. What is your opinion about it? How can get such award for Spider Kerala? We have handle with lot of movie reviews and previews. Also has handles so many profile and biography of actors and actress. We are providing details of films with good descriptive contents. Can we imagine such an honour from any concern to our site? Is it possible to gain? What should we have to do to achieve that. I am sure, if we get such award from any concern definitely our popularity increase. Members share your opinions regarding it. What are the requirements we should have to eligible such award to Spider Kerala from any concern. Give valuable suggestion from your side to make our site honour. Not only suggestion but also put your valuable contribution to our site to achieve that target.
    That is a good information. If it happen the SpiderKerala will get more active users. New articles about new trendy films and songs are needed. If members are active then the award is not far for us.

Hi Shafeer,
    It is very nice topic for discus. For improving the rating and quality of this website; it is very necessary to increase the members in this website. For that, the existing members should take good efforts in order to attract new members. If more number of members is there, then automatically the spirit of participation will be increased.
    At the same time it is also important to provide more number of articles. While selecting topics for writing articles, try to select the topics that are more highlighted in search engines.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.