You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Top ten movies of Mohanlal

The great Malayalam actor Mohanlal is a part of Malayalam movie for the past 30 years. He has performed so much good character during his career. Here I am providing his best 10 films from my point of view. I am also request the members of Spider Kerala to submit their own suggestions in this thread.

TOP TEN MOVIES OF MOHANLAL
    1.Chithram
    2.Kilukkam
    3.Narasimham
    4.Bharatham
    5.Devasuram
    6.Vietnam Colony
    7.Vadakkum Nadhan
    8.Vanaprastham
    9.T.P Balagopalan MA
    10.Shikkar
    It is difficult to say which is best or which is best movie in case of actors like Mohanlal. He has performed variety roles in most of the movies. All of these are best ones. Anyhow, as per your request I have selected some movies, that I feel more better performance from him. Here the lists
    1. Thalavattam
    2. Kireedom
    3. Keerthichakra
    4. Guru
    5. Manjil Virinja Pookal
    6. Devasuram
    7.Vadakkum Nadhan
    8.Vanaprastham
    9. Bharatham
    10. Kilukkam

Regards
    Shafeer

He is one of the best actor so it is not easy to say which is best among them and also all his roles and the films that he act are with very talented. Some of the best films are said by you. I am supporting that films. Because it is not easy to declare which is the best film that the lalettan was acted.

Hi sanoop,
    Mohanlal is one of the legends of indian film industry. Right from manjil virinja pookal, has have done may brilliant roles in many evergreen films. Out of these, my favourites are,
    chithram
    kireedam
    varavelpu
    thaalavattam
    pavithram
    dhasharadham
    Devasuram
    bharatham
    kilukkam
    Thoovanathumbikal
    manichithrathazhu

These are my opinion only. The movie list will vary person to person as their tastes are different.

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

Thank you Gokul for sharing your opinion in this thread.

Irupathaam noottand is one of Lalettans evergreen hit film. Nobody can forget sagar alias jacky.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.