You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Mohanlal’s new Malayalam movie spirit is going to relesase on 7th june 2012

Superstar Mohanlal's new Malayalam movie Spirit directed by Renjith is going to release on 7th June. All are expecting a good movie from the great director Renjth. The film is expected to release on more than 80 theaters in Kerala.
    Hi sanoop,

There are a lot of significance for this film. This mohanlal film has directed by ranjit is one of the film which completed in a month. This is the first malayalam film which has completed in course of 31 days. It holds the record for the malayalam film which completes in less than a month. As the shooting duration is less, the budget of the film reduces to 5-6 crores. The film depicts the nature of keralites towards alcholism.

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

Hi Sanoop
    Presently the film was released and I have watched this movie. I am very much happy to wright this because 'Spirit' was such a super film. This was fully entertaining for viewers. This movie also brings a good advice to all alcoholic persons.

Thank you Vishnu for your valuable feedback on Spirit film.

Spirit is an entertainer movie and at the same time it gives a good message to the viewers. Renjith has tried his level best to create the movie digestible for every Malayalam movie viewers. I also watch the movie in which it was released and I am very much proud about the director and the crew members which works hard to make the movie a success.

Delete Attachment

Yes ,you are correct sandheep,He was given a good social message to people of Kerala. especially to people who drinks alcohols in their daily life.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.