You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Hi members, let us try to make all sections alive

Hi webmaster and other respective editors,

The forum section of spiderkerala seems to be bit boring now a days. Somehow we should make the forum section alive.

As I look at the number of members of this site, its enough and more. There are a lot of members joining this site everyday. But only few of them are contributing to this wonderful site. I think, some innovate ideas have to be brought by the webmaster.

I have a few suggestion.
    1. Some sort of active group discussion can bring up more participation in the forum section.

2. Treasure hunt contest like that of isc will bring more traffic to every section of this site because of the reason that the clues are hidden in different sections.

3. Try to put forward any resource contest based on a particular and hot topic. Now the resource section is limitted to film reviews only.

These are only few suggestions. I don't know whether these are effective. But sometimes, these may prove to be worthy.
    Gokul, I have discussed about it with webmaster. He has said that, the language of our members up to the level then he will initiate contest program. He has take much time to edit article that we are submitted. If he feels there is no need of correction of articles of members or no handful support of him needed to approve an article, he will provide contest. Mean while you can participate in content writing program. This will provide you double credit. You should post some resource first. Biju sir will check your performance and provide you topic according to it. Yes, as you said most of articles are related to movie previews and reviews. Because we are try to develop our site as one of the leading online movie portal as onlookers media and metro matinee. We have to compete with them by the quality of our posting. Let's work as a team to build this site as one of the leading site in specific category of movies. Anyhow, you can post other articles as you wish, but it should related to Kerala. We have not entertain general article, even though if it has relation with Kerala, we will approve it.
    One more thing, forum section is looking sleepy as you said, I have also try to make it alive, but didn't get much support from members. I have impressed with your active participation in forum section. Try to bring more discussion topic related to Kerala. We can make forum section busy with lot of discussion. Best wishes Gokul.

Regards
    Shafeer

Thanks a lot shafeer. Actually I was engulfed in the activities of the sister site of spk. The isc has given me a lot of support. I have gained a hand full of knowledge about writing articles, forums etc from there. I was really impressed with the active performance of the members there. I am really expecting that kind of true spirit and performance. It needs the active performance of members and dedicated staffs. I have no concern regarding the performance of the staffs. But the members have to take bit more stress to make us proud about this site. As I said earlier, i'm very much interested in writing articles. It will be good if the webmaster introduces some contest regarding the writing skills of people. This will be really helpful to improve the language skills of the members.
    Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.