You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

SpiderKerala looking for premium content writers and social media managers

SpiderKerala, leading online portal is looking for premium content writers and social media managers. We are happy to intake smart members who are interested to work with us for a long term basis. Members with good command over English can write articles on the topics provided to them. Each article will be given Rs 60-75 depending upon to its quality. More than members can enjoy 90% adsense revenue to the articles. We are thinking of giving special cash reward in addition to regular cash credits. We have partially lifted Sanoop to be our premium member. We are looking for more smart members.

We are in taking members who can work for us as social media managers. The duty assigned for them are:-

• Share articles posted in SpiderKerala with social media sites(Facebook and others)
    • Build more traffic to articles in SPiderKerala

Remuneration depends upon the work. We are looking forward for your valuable feedback.
    Biju sir,
    I would like to take this opportunity. If you feel I am fit for this position give chance to show my effort. I assure you that I will put my full effort for bringing more traffic for spiderKerala.

Regards
    Shafeer

Hi Biju sir,
    Though a Silver member, and new compared to others, I I am interested to do this job and I assure you I will do this job with honest and full dedication. Kindly give me an opportunity to show my ability. I know that being a content writer is a tough job. But i know that I've the potential to take up this challenging job and succeed in it. If you think that I'm the right person for this job, just go through my profile and understand more about me. Please give me a chance to prove myself in this esteemed web portal.

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

Hi,

I have newly joined this site and looking forward to take up
    the Social Media Manager part of this website. So please take me into considerations.

Hi Biju sir,
    Thanks for selecting me as a partial premium member in this website. This website is really a good platform for me to study a lot of things and also for earn some pocket money. I will definitely try to work for this website with more efforts in future. Here I am also thanking to my friend Shafeer for suggesting this website for me.
    Here I am kindly inform you that, I am also ready for working as a social media manager as I am regularly using most of the social networking sites like, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn,Twitter.

Hi sir,

Iam interested in this opportunity. If you could provide more details regarding the same, then it will be a great pleasure. Want to know more about the work, hours required per week, duties and responsibilities, remuneration, limitations or criteria's for posting articles per day etc.

Thanks and Regards
    Nitha

Hi,

I'm new to this site and this is my first post in this site. Eventhough I have experience as an Online content writer in other sites. So, I wish to take this opportunity to work with the Spider Kerala Team.

Looking forward,
    Jobin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.