You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

"Hridayathinte kayyaoppu" the book written by Mohanlal was released

Superstar Mohanlal was published his book" Hridayathinte Kayyaoppu" . This book is a mix of various articles written by him in his blogs. He pointed out various social issues like, murder of Politician Chandra sekharan,his personal experiences etc in Hridayathinte Kayyoppu. This will be a great gift to all of his fans. The book was released by director Priyadarshan. Various directors and many of his close fiends were arrived for this ceremony.
    Hi sanoop,
    It is so great to hear that the autobiography of a legend actor Mohanlal is released. The name 'hridayathinte kaiyoppu' is so unique. It will be much interesting to read the biography of such a talented actor. It is heard that that this autobiography is having a mixed feelings of the actor mohanlal and a person as such. This will surely be an informative book. Looking forward to have one copy of this book with me.

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

Mohanlal is one of the well experienced actor in movie field. It reflects in his acting. I think such experiences supports his career in the malayalam film industry. It is also appreciable that he released a book named'hridayathinte kaiyoppu'. By this way the legend actor share his knowledge to the readers. I wish all the best to the legend of malayalam film industry.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.