You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Kerala government decided to supply generic medicine free of cost

As per the latest news the Kerala government has decided to supply generic medicine free of cost to non- income tax payers and those who did not have government jobs. It will be good news for Keralitis. Generic medicines were already supplied free to patients in government hospitals but the new scheme will help to distribute it to other poor people. The scheme will starts from November 1st, the state formation day.

Medicines are now a part of our life, the cost of medicine is very high, in this situation the implementation of this type of schemes in health department by Kerala government is most helpful for people who suffering poverty.
    Alcohol is injurious to health but its consumption among Kerala people is very high, in this situation it is a good decision that 1 % cess collected on annual turnover of the Kerala State Beverages Corporation will use for supplying generic medicines free.

In my opinion Kerala State Beverages Corporation is also responsible for the unhealthy situation in Kerala.
    Hi sindhu madam,
    It is so good to hear that the beverages corporation of Kerala has taken up the job to collect the fund for supplying generic medicines for the poor people. In my opinion, it is a good decision taken by the Kerala government assign the beverages corporation to collect the money. This will surely be a good decision. They can surely be able to collect a good amount from the beverages corporation as there a lot of drunkards in our state. Some portion of the cash spend by the drunkards of Kerala is now going to save even the life of a few people. I really congratulate this initiation from the side of the government. Hope that this will prove to be worthy.

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.