You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Anoop menon is busy in 'banking hours 10 to 4'

Anoop menon doing a role in the movie Banking hours 10 to 4 from the popular director Madhu. He is one of the experienced director who made many hits with the actors like mammotty,mohanlal and suresh gopi. The role of anoop in 'banking hours 10 to 4' is as hero named sravan. Actor is already starts his preparation for the better performance in this movie. At the same time he got a good role and he has the opportunity to keep the standad of his role. I think this movie gives a good experience to the malayalam film viewers.
    hi sandeep sathyasheelan,

I have seen preview of the film both in the internet and the film news of the newspaper. It is very happy to watch the active participation of the youth in the new movies. This film shows a significant change in the attitude of the film makers in the malayalam film industry. This change is actually vital for the development of malayalam movie industry.

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

i think a good film is build up by the overall hard working of the crew members. but the film viewers are concentrated in the actions of hero only. so try to understanding the hardworking of the peoples who are presented behind the movie...

Anoop menon is one of the good actor who prove talent in the malayalam film industry. His ability to understanding the character is also appreciable one. So he makes the movie 'banking hours 10 to 4' a big sucess to the malayalam film industry. My best wishes to the talented actor.

We all are saw the talent of Anoop menon. He proved that in various films. He started his carrier with a hit tv serial in asianet. Name of that serial was 'Megam'. He was the hero of that serial. After that he did lot of serials and films. His film 'beautiful' was one of the hit film in last year. All of we wait for his each new project. But as usual some films he did recently are become flop in malluhood. I hope his new project will be a hit.

Regards
    VISHNU.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.