You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education in Kerala

Is education a commodity for sale?

In recent days, educational system goes through a dirty path. Yesterday in a news channel I saw an interesting news. Kerala's state president of students party KSU said that the minister of education play a dirty game with his party. Here interesting thing is both the minister and KSU president are in same party. Our educational minister is in muslim leag. But KSU is a students party of UDF.

I do not like to said about politics. I just indicate the situation of our state. 2 years back fees for goverment engineering seat in a management college was only 35000 rupees. But in this year that fees increases to more than double of earlier fees. This cannot absorb most of the middle and low class family. Why this happens? Now each and every year the number of educational institutes increasing. That is quantity of education is increasing each year. But in each institute they utilise the maxima of demand of student. They sold their education at high cost. Yes today the education is an commodity to sale. I hope a day will come, and that day all of them will understand that the education is not a commodity to sale, it is a valuable one more than money and it is to serve and share.
    Education is a unique gift that share from one to another without any variation. in the present time this education need much demands and that's why the people makes it a commodity for sale. but the true fact about education is that the use of education is more respectable than that of the wealth which we achieve in our life. so don't give a price tag on the education. the purpose of education is knowledge in general case. but in practical situation the education is a demanded system that need more money to pay. so everyone had an understanding about the need of education and respects its value.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.