You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

To start a News Agency

How to start a News Agency in India. What are the scopes and feasibility of a news agency. What are the procedures to register a news agency?
    You can search this site for more details.
    http://www.newspaper-info.com/

There are lot of reason behind the desire of starting a news agency. Some people simply desire a business of their own. Others want to give their community better representation in the press. I started my newspaper because I wanted to help the people of my area communicate more effectively with each other.
    The first rule of the newspaper business is that it is a business. If you pay attention to the details of managing your work, your time and your money, you will very likely succeed. if you procrastinate in your work, get careless about collecting and spending money, you will very likely fail. In any kind of business. And the news business is no exception

Thanks Albin for your fast reply. Actually I just want to start a News Agency not newspaper. Can you help me regarding this problem.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.