You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week (July 30-August 5) - Santhoshkumar.A

Dear Members,
    After a long gap, we are happy to announce the Member of the Week (MoW) award. This time the winner is Santhosh Kumar who had scored 862 points in a week. As a token of appreciation Santhosh is rewarded Rs 250.

How to get the Member of the Week award?
    Member of the Week is a prestigious award given to the most active member in SPiderKerala who gets maximum points in a week from his/her articles.
    So take the opportunity and grab more awards from SpiderKerala. Mean while, friends do come forward to appreciate Santhosh Kumar for his achievement.
    Biju sir, Thanks for awarded me MOW award for me. I got this award by your motivation only. So, I hope some other members also will get this award.

Regards,

Santhosh

Congratulation Santhosh to get member of the week award from Spider Kerala.
    Regards
    Shafeer

Thank you Shafeer V U

Regards,
    santhosh

congrats santhosh...
    keep up the work

Try the Best ,To be the Best

Congrats Santosh Kumar for being winning the Member of the Week Award. Well the award is an appreciation towards your active contribution to the main section of the site the Articles section. Well keep posting on the site with actively and regularly to win many more awards from the site in future.

Congrats Santosh.

And Mr.Cherian SpiderKerala is indeed a very brillient venture.

Happy to be a part of it.

Regards,
    Subhadra

Congrats santhosh for being the winner. It is clear that you have worked hard to earn such a credit. So keep up the good work.

Dear Friends,

Am a new crew to your voyage.

Had quick navigation through the site,its really interesting and worth reading.Just have one quick question,is Spiderkerala ends with reading,posting and thinking processes or are there any activities beyond this.Though all the stuffs posted here accelerates the goodness in you.

Subhadra

Hi santhosh kumar,congratulation for achieving this award in spider kerala. and best wishes for coming contributions in this prestigious site.

Thanks my all friends for giving best motivation.

I hope all members will get same award on coming week. All the best my friends.

Regards,
    santhosh kumar.A

Hi Santhosh,
    Congratulation for your marvelous performance in Spider Kerala and winning member of the week award. Wish you all the best.

Thanks NIYAZ PULPADAN. Please you too Contribute in Spiderkerala with good earning

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.