You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

On 1st January 2013 SpiderKerala completes 3 years of its official launch

Dear Members,
    We are here to share something special with you. SpiderKerala which has been serving as an online media is now on a birthday mood. SpiderKerala will be completing 3 years on 1st January 2013. SpiderKerala which was opened to members from December 2009 had its official launch on 1st January 2010. Working as a team from the part of our webmasters/editors and our dear members made us reach more heights. The growth of SPK is the unbreakable support given by our members from time to time. On this occasion we like to thank Tony Sir, who gave us an opportunity to work here and be a part of this beautiful site. We hope SPK would reach more height in 2013 and be the first choice of knowledge seekers around the globe.

We are planning to give a special surprise for our active members to celebrate this occasion. What will be our surprise? Any guess? Wait for a day….
    This is one of the best site for share the knowledge all over the world. This site will gave the opportunity to study a detailed structure of our kerala. In this occasion I like to thank all the members of spk for the hardworking and I hope the spk will reach more and more height in the year 2013.

regards
    sirash khan

Happy Birthday to Spider Kerala!
    Thanks to Tony Sir for giving such a wonderful opportunity to us to share our knowledge and to earn a pocket income.
    Also thanks to Biju Sir for sharing this information. As I joined this site by the mid of 2012, I was not aware of SPK's birthday. This is the first birthday of SPK that I celebrate.

Long live SPK!

Also, it is a great surprise to know about the Surprise gift. I have no clue what it is going to be. Anyways I will wait and see.

Happy birth day SPK !
    I think I had been with you from the very beginning, though not very active but providing and sharing what I read and understand and of course relevant ones. Hope I can continue my contributions in coming years too.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Its really very happy news for us.

I have checked that recent contest in our Spider Kerala. We must share this contest details to our valuable members. I have been working in several Spider Sites. But, Only our Spiderkerala is providing some great contest and special cash credits for all members. SPK growth is increasing day by day, now SPK is one of the most famous kerala related site in our India. Thanks to Biju for gave support to all members and editors.

Regards,
    Santhosh kumar.A

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.