You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Dilna Dileep – New language editor for SpiderKerala

Dear Members.
    We are happy to announce the addition of yet another member to our editorial board. Dilna Dileep who had been contributing for SpiderKerala is lifted up to be a part of SPK as our language editor. She would engage in fine tuning the articles submitted here.

Members do come forward to congratulate Dilna for her new position.
    Dilna Dileep, congratulation. I hope you will make this SPK as more successful site. You can guide some new members here too as a language editor.

Regards
    Santhosh
    Editor, NR
    Editor, SV

Dear Biju Sir,

Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to serve SPK. I will ensure to give out the best in me. Thank you Santhosh for the wishes as well.

Congrats Dilna!

Your support is greatly require for all of us. Hope we can improve a lot with your support. Thank you Biju sir for encouraging us and helping us improve by appointing language editors.

Very happy news that Dilna is going to be the language editor for SPK. Congratulations Dilna and best wishes for taking up this job.
    I am not sure whether the forum postings are also edited by language editor, if not I suggest that also may be included if possible.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

My above comment has no much meaning now, since new threads appear in the forum very rarely these days. In general the activities are showing a downward trend, I don't know why.
    Editors may find out a mechanism to bring in more activities. Also encourage new members to join the fray.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Congrats and best wishes....

Sir, I would like to share my opinion.

Whats is the use of posting new threads in forum. No one have responded any of my thread. It may be not that interesting but I have noticed that this is the condition for all others too. The main reason for not having new threads everyday is because of the lack of response from other members. Start responding to as much threads as you can, then naturaly everyone will find interest in posting new topics here.
    Hope my opinion is useful and haven't hurt anyone.

Anyway congrats Dilna Dileep for your new post. Best wishes.

sir ,
    I am supporting to the Cijo's response.It's hundred percentage true.
    Please tell me about your editorial board.Who all are in the editorial board.Can i join to the editorial board.

congrats to Dilna Dileep.

Congratulations to our language editor. To be selected among many is a priviledge please use your present position judiciously.
    Adesola Adeyeye

Many many Congratulations to our language editor , keep continue your work in spider works.

Hello

Many many for Congratulations to our language editor. It is due to of his hard work.

Best of luck.........

Many many congratulation to our new language editor. Hope your presents will help us to improve our language.

• Sign In to post your comments