You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Best Malayalam film hero

Malayalam film is having a lots of options in terms of heroes. But whom do you think the best one among them?
    Hi Lijin,

I like both Mohanlal and Mammooty but among them I like Mohanlal. He is a good actor and he can do any roles. In my opinion he can do comedy roles and dance well than Mammooty. I like Mohanlal's old films like Chitram, Manichitrathazhu, Kilukam, Vandanam etc than his new films.

Regards,
    Syam.

Hi Syam,

You are right. Mohanlal's new films are not as good as the old ones. He was brilliant in the old films. Now many of the films by him are utter flops. Recently, he switched to do roles the simple roles. Oru Naal Varum and Ivedum Swargamanu are some examples.

Mammootty is also a good star. The problem is that he want to do comedy.

But, the fact is that there is a new actor coming into his form. It's Prithviraj. Some of the films done by him are much better than the big Ms.

Regards
    LIJIN T

Regards
    Lijin T

Yes, Prithviraj is the coming super star of Malayalam film industry. He already got a chance to work with famous director Mani Rathnam in Raavan and that also in one of the lead roles. So I think he will score more when he reaches the age of Mohanlal or Mammootty.
    Regards,
    Syam.

Prithviraj has been saying that he is praying that there won't be any future super stars in Malayalam film world. And his visions are very different too. He is going to produce films, direct them and also wants to write the screenplay of his own films. I don't know whether these are the Utopian dreams of a new comer in Malayalam film world.

Regards
    Lijin T

Regards
    Lijin T

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.