You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Anybody read the book I AM MALALA

"I am Malala" The girl stood up for education and was shot by the Taliban. The book I read in the last week. It is book written by Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb. Malala is the educational campaigner from Swat Valley, Pakistan.
    In 2012 october Malala was targetted by Taliban and shot in the dead as she was returnig from school in bus. But luckly she survived and and continouse her campaign for education. She got 2013 united nation humane right award. The book I am Malala is there in malayalam by mathrubhoomi books.

How the name I am Malala
    At the time of attack by Taliban they asked before shooting Who is Malala? Then through this book she is replying that I am Malala.
    Sir,
    Thankyou for giving this oppertunity.
    I read this book recently...its nice. I have a read its malayalam version " malala vendiyundkalkumunnilea chithrashalabam. Its inspirational and powerful words of little agel.She is an agel attracted my heart.she reacted only with a pen and heart touching words,and this book includes heart touching speech of malala yousafsayi.she represent al girls and she fight for education and to avoid iniquality between girls and boys.. Iam proud of you and medear malala because i too fight with family and my muslim society to get a better education like a boy.
    Dear i like to introduce another books to you " I AM NUJOODH AGE 10 DIVOICED". Pls read its killing thoughts and pains of a 9 Year old girl..
    I love reading i love to study new things, and pls forgive me any mistake in words and thoughts

It is good to know that more and more members are becoming active on SPK. But members should be careful about their language and spellings that they use while posting resources and forums. And it should be noted that this is an official site, the post and articles here should be of professional quality, use of multiple fullstops and all is not appreciated.

• Sign In to post your comments