You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Best reading method.

Nowadays influence of the internet conquered the world of reading. In olden days for knowing a news or information we have to read news paper and books. Even getting the result of exams like SSLC we have to wait up to evening news paper or next day's news paper. Now through internet before the declaration of the result by educational minister immediately we are getting the result. It influenced in the world of book reading. For getting an information about a topic or to read we depended the library. They issued it for two or three weeks and after that we have to return it. But nowadays soft copies are available in net or we can download it. For the purchase also lot of online purchase facility is there. with in 4-5 working days it is reaching in our doorstep. But in olden days for purchasing we have to depend on a bookstall or a book fair.
    Dear members please share your habit of reading and purchasing of a book. whether you are depending on an internet or a hard copy? How much it influenced your reading habit? which method you will adopt for purchasing a book? Dicuss.
    We have to change when the world around us also changes. I prefer reading anything through internet. It can be news, novels, short stories, science based informations, all these can be accessed within seconds. Every one could rapidly develope their General knoledge, skills, creativity and all. We could even apply for jobs or work for some sites. The online facilities have changed people's way of life and have made the world grow faster. We can also be in touch with our close people through social networkings and can even call our relative who lives in distant places instantly for free. The way we read and grasp informations does not matter but we have to choose the best among them which will be more benificial and less time consuming too. Grow along with the development in technology and have good reading ability. Best wishes.

I like reading books in its print form. May be I am old enough to look into the screen of computer (lap top)for so many hours. When it is in the print form I can take it any where I go, even when travelling. Presently I am reading a book ('Learning for Life' by K.T.Margaret). I am at present working as the President of a Service Cooperative Bank and I go tho the the Bank almost every morning. At the same time I have very little work there (only to sanction some loans or sign the cheques, etc.)hence lot of time I get there. Naturally the book helps me tiding over the time till noon. After noon I don;t go there unless there is the Board meeting.
    ore over unless it is a hard copy it is difficult to use it as a reference tool. I, myself being a writer, need references always.In short I cannot think of the days without books.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Technology have changed the vision of the world in many ways .Reading books is definitely an interesting hobby. It increases knowledge ,makes us aware about things happening around the world. And also there are books of different subjects and lifestyle.Some are read as source of knowledge and some as a source of fantasy .

It is true internet have made it easy to get the different information on a quick basis and from around the world.
    You really dont have to rely on newspaper now-a-days to get Employment news,job opportunities etc .
    Internet gives you each and every kind of information may it be any emergency helpline number,declaration of results or the entertainment segment .Internet have added Speed to our Reading Skills.The interest and the charm of reading is not hampered .

People now-a-days use Kindle which is the latest technology for reading .It is a stylish way of Reading .So one dont have to carry a heavy book .Just browse the book you want to read in Kindle.. It is a way to " Save Paper,Save Tree"

• Sign In to post your comments