You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Unanswered questions on the increase

I just went through the questions posted by me during the last year (between 1.2.2013 to 31.1.2014)and I noticed that out of the 50 questions 26 did not get any response ! My selection of topics for posting is not in tune with the interests of majority ? Where am I mistaken ?
    Sir, I am a new member to Spiderkerala. I have posted some thread to the forum section. That also remains as unanswered. This reduced my interest on this section. For most of the question I am trying to be a part of the discussion.
    With Best Regards,
    Subitha

Unanswered questions are increasing because the people who are active in the forum section is very less and many others are finding time to contribute in resourse section. The other reason is the topics which are chosen. It really does matter. If the members find the topic as complicated or difficult one then they will skip them. More people have to join in spiderkerala and should contribute in forum sections of spiderkerala.

What Mr.Cijo said is right. Members do not respond to threads which are of no interest for them. I went through some recent Articles appeared in 'resource section'. Most of them are from the three topics, viz. cinema, sports and recipe. This gives a picture of the interest of majority.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

The rate of questions not been answered is on the increase and this will particularly discourage newbies from participating actively on this site. The webmaster and the editors should do something about this quickly.
    Adesola Adeyeye

• Sign In to post your comments