You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

My experience at Spider Kerala.

My name is Jose Moti. I am living in Kothamangalam in Ernakulam district. My father Moti Jose is a business man and my mother Sheeba Moti is a house wife. I have completed 15 years of glorious life in this world. This website was not known to me until my dear friend Allen P Biju informed me about this. My ambition is to become an automobile engineer. My hobbies include reading books, watching movies amd playing cricket with my friends. My favourite characters and heroes are James Bond, Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot. My parents gave me great support in joining spiderkerala because they said that it could improve my language in addition to earning. Iwould try to become an active member in spiderkerala.

THANK YOU.............
    Nice to see you being passionate and dedicated in spiderkerala. Do participate in forum sections and develop yourself up to a level where others would be impressed. Take tips from our webmaster and other active members and bring out an excellent writer in you. Its like your world where you can do mistakes and bounce back hard. So learn from your mistakes and try to become a valuable content writer. All SPK members including me will be more than happy to see you shine bright here. All the necessary informations are given in our site. Go through that and other forums for informations on content posting. You can ask doubts on any topic in forum and we will be happy to guide you. Best of luck for your future.

Thank you sir and i would surely try to be an active member here in SPK.

Jose,
    I am extremely happy to see your passion in contributing for the site. Hope you can bring some innovative articles in the near future.

Thank You
    Jeevan Mathew

Keep doing well. Yes, SPK would surely improve your language and vocabulary skills. And all the best for your future endeavours. Keep posting forums and be an active member. All the best.

I am thanking every members for supporting me here in SPK. Thank you all.....

Jose Moti

Hai friends,
    itz me asna.(asnath).
    Iam from a small village at mannarkkad in palakkad.
    I dont know how i reached here. I was searching a person details and finally reached.Anyway its greate idea of sharing information.
    My hobbies are writing ,reading and contacting possible authors watching filims not too old ,middle old filims specially greatdirectors such as kamal , sathya anthikad ,i .v shashi. I love to watch flims that have good theme, making plastic flowers,and collecting stamps listning music and finally day dreaming,.i love to do anythng feel good to me.

I hope you all wil help me to achieve my dream.
    HAVE A GREATE DAY WITH GREAT DREAMS AND IDEAS

• Sign In to post your comments