You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Invitation to become ‘Premium Content Writers’- Earn More

Dear Members,
    We are glad to intake few active members to contribute articles on biographies of eminent personalities in Kerala. Those who are skilled in writing about biographies will be given names of prominent celebrities in our state. We would be delivering a list of people who have made our state proud in various fields like Business, Politics, Cinema and others.

Along with added cash credits for each article approved, 'Premium Content Writers' will be given a special cash credit at the end of each month. The writer should be having a good command over English language and also compile articles according to a given format. Those who are interested to get into our 'Premium Category' can respond here with your track record in the site along with a brief description on any one of the following personalities.

• Prayaga Rose Martin (Actress)
    • Noby Markose (Actor)

A brief biography on any one of the above given celebrity with not more than 150 words should be posted here as response.
    I am delighted to be one among the Premium Content Writers of SPK and contribute some valuable contents for spiderkerala. I am an active member of spiderkerala for past 1 year both in forum as well as in resource sections. Currently i am a Gold member and wish to improve my records. Besides biographies, I also wish to write on emerging institutions. As per the forum I have managed to scrible up a short biography of "Noby Marcose" and it is given below.

Noby Marcose actor - Profile and biography

Noby Marcose who is believed to be the sprouting star of Malayalam film industry has entered the deck of popularity through Asianet Vodafone Comedy Stars which is rated one among the best comedy reality shows in Kerala. He poured his heart out as a member of team VIP along with Nelson. They managed to rap up the season with 1st position and it turned out to be a life changing reward for Noby Marcose and team. He married to Arya on 19th February 2014 and it moved to be the most memorable day for the entire family. He is a comedian, actor and also an expert director who has done more than 26 films and showed his ability on big screen. The actor is believed to have a great future ahead and his dedication towards acting is always being impressive.

I Febin Rajan, am very delighted to be part of Spiderkerala. I am currently a silver member of this site and wish to be an active member and contribute effectively to the site. I am very intrested in writing about biographies and institutions. I hereby submit the profile biography of Prayaga Rose Martin in a nutshell below.

Prayaga Rose Martin- profile and biography

Prayaga Rose Martin hails from Kochi, a major cosmopolitan in Kerala with a bustling port. Her parents Martin Peter who is from Kochi and Jiji Martin who is from Pallakad are married since 5th September 1993. Prayaga's parents have strived hard and helped a lot in her carrier. She is a budding actress who has done few modelling assignments and worked as side role in few big budget films, like Ustad Hotel. Ustad hotel was a stepping stone for her carrier that helped boost her confidence. She has also worked as model for different jewellery advertisements. She has recently been the cover girl for 'Vanitha'. She has a potential to be at the pinnacle of our Malayalam Film Industry. She has got a lot of support from her family and relatives. She has also got a few modelling assignments right now which could be decisive for her carrier.

Delete Attachment

This is a good attempt. But as fas I am concerned I can, perhaps, attempt on the biographies of literary personalities/scientists/politicians/or the like. Film is almost out of my list, even at sports I am poor.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.