You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Experience at Spider Kerala.

Being a member of spider Kerala we all have gained at some point or the other in form of improving the language, elevating your vocabulary skills or earning revenue. I was introduced to this spider world via one of my best friends Cijo George Thomas who has been the member of this site from quite some time. I am deeply thankful to the site as it has helped me improve in my English and vocabularies exponentially. I also got revenue from working in this site which was a great experience as it was my first revenue, my parents were also equally happy for it. This was a nutshell of my experience at the site.

Now I request all the members to share their experience so far from the site. Its also a platform to thank for what we have gained.

Thank you. Farewell.
    I have shared my experience in spiderkerala many time before but each time when i notice such threads, my mind drives in to share some about me. I was a kid in writing when i joined spiderkerala years back but it gradually improved. I am thankful to our webmaster and all our senior members for guiding me throughout and hope i could contribute some more valuable gems here.

• Sign In to post your comments