You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy to be a diamond level member in SPK.

I just entered the diamond member level and am very much excited about it. I would like to take this opportunity to thank our webmaster for being such a great support throughout this journey. Without his support I would not have reached here and I also thank all the other senior members of SPK too. Hopefully I could continue this activeness and contribute some gems for the site. Thank you.
    Congrats Cijo for your achievement. We strongly feel that, you had been enjoying the journey on SpiderKerala. Your contribution had made this site richer. Do continue your active presence in forum and contribute more articles.
    With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Cijo, my heartfelt congrats for your achievement and I wish best of luck for your coming years. It is an honour to be a diamond level member and hopefully I can also reach that position in coming years. I need your support and guidance to make my mark. Anyway keep contributing to your best amd be an asset for the site.

Thank you Biju sir for your response and I wish to continue contributing here. More members should be guided to our site and hopefully the forum sections will be more active in future.

Thanks Binil James for the wishes. You can ask me any of your queries anytime. I will be more than happy to help you and do feel free here to raise your queries as forum posts in SPK because everyone can go through it and give you the relevant answer.

Your contribution here is impressive and I wish you also. Do show your active presence in forum and resource sections.

Really nice and may I know how much you earned from Adsense for your contribution from this site? Hope you will continue this journey here!

Google is now not providing Google AdSense through spiderkerala due to some reason. But even though you can earn and learn plenty here friend. So start contributing here with all your hearts. We will make sure you get all the necessary guidance here to lift up high. Best wishes.

• Sign In to post your comments