You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Weather company should look for talented freshers or experienced persons for job?.

Weather company should look for talented freshers or experienced persons for job?
    They are looking both freshers and experience

Now a days numbers of engineering colleges are increasing year by year. As a result the number of engineering graduates also. It is very difficult to get a job for an engineer. Every one aim at getting job in reputed companies. But is very difficult to get into it especially for fresher. Most of the companies hesitate to appoint fresher. Best solution for such problem is to list out the companies that offer internships or else industrial based IT training. I have heard about spectrum softech solutions at kochi offer such industrial based training and job opportunities for fresher. I think joining such it training courses would be better as a fresher.

According to me equal opportunities should be given .Whether fresher or experienced,based on the skills ,talent,way of communication opportunities should be given .There are many companies which prefer hiring more of experienced staff but such employess expect good hike in salary.Thou freshers some individuals are skilled in knowledge of different sections.Many companies hire individuals based on Skill tests.So it should be a balance of using experienced person for better management and hiring freshers for new ideas giving employment opportunities and that both can work hand-in-hand.

Spider net have given us good opportunity to use our skills of writing.Fresher or experienced,everyone can give get involved here and take part in the discussions and earn.This is great .Thou gradually and the fact that it is online work its great to invest our time in something good.Our writing skills are enhanced over here .Our thoughts are heard.So a fresher or experienced ,a person having interest in writing and discussions definetely earns and also enjoys

• Sign In to post your comments