You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Adsense welcome earning

What is adsense welcome earning through spiderkerala.net?
    Hi Lijin,

Adsense welcome bonus is additional cash credit (Rs.100) given to members who joined Google adsense program through SpiderKerala.Net. Its given by SpiderKerala.Net and not Google. You should create adsense account through the 'create adsense account' feature in SpiderKerala.Net for getting this cash. This additional cash credit will not be given if you created adsense account directly through Google website.

Regards,
    Syam.

Hi Syam,
    I have completed the five requirements set by google for the adsense account. I applied for the adsense account through spiderkerala itsell, few days before the announcement of this 'new profile page for adsense'. So is there any chance that i will get this adsnese welcome earning?

Regards
    Lijin T

Lijin,

You just missed it!

Considering your excellent contribution to SpiderKerala, I have give you a special credit to match the AdSense welcome bonus.

Hi Webmaster,

Thanks a lot. It's very appreciable that you gave me a similar award although i missed it shortly.

Instead, this increased my trust towards spiderkerala.net

Regards
    Lijin T

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.