You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Regardind partiality of spiderkerala

I have a complaint regarding the functioning of spider kerala. This is about giving partiality to some members mainly the editors. They are earning more points and cash to their post even if their posts are too small and less content. I am not telling about all the writers, but there are some like Latha Jayaprakash. She is always earning more points and cash even for her small article with less content but some other hard working members who works 4 or 5 hours daily are not getting any good cash or credit. This is a real partiality from Spider Kerala point of view.

I strongly argue the point that, every hard working members should get the points and cash and not for some special ones. It is not sincere from spider kerala to give more money to one such person only. All the members should have to be treated equally and has to be given appropriate credits for their hardwork.

regards,
    Akshay Kiran
    Hi Akshay Kiran,

Please check my response to this thread : http://spiderkerala.net/forum/ViewForum.aspx?ForumId=409&

Regards,
    Syam.

Hi Akshay Kiran
    For some sections like tourist spots, resorts etc, Latha has been authorized to write some good posts with good keywords and for that as a core member for that section, her posts in those sections are rated high.

We always welcome core members who are confident in posting good contents and have some SEO knowledge and knowledge about keywords for other sections which have good traffic for Kerala. If you think you can write well for any section having great value in Kerala, you can come forward and post few and then we can offer you same responsibility what we offered to Latha and your posts for that section will be rated in same way.

Another thing I want to mention that as Latha is posting in tourism section as an authorized author, her points and posts are kept out of Member of the Month contest.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.