You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Regarding Celebrities Section

Hii Webmasters,

I would like to inform you that the category part in the celebrities section of spiderkerala is not working. So I am not able to add contents in that section. Kindly review this problem as soon as possible.

Together we can make SPK a success

Regards,
    Roshan
    Hi Roshan,

I will be adding categories in the celebrities section. If you have any suggestion please do let me know.

I am adding some now, if you like to add any other category also, please do let me know.
    Thanks and Regards
    Latha

Hi Latha Mam

Thankyou for your early response. I have seen some of the categories added by you. I kindly request you to add some more categories relating the great soldiers who died for india like Sandeep Unnikrishnan. It will be better if we include photo attachments in that section, so that it will be more user friendly.

I have already mentioned Saleem to add the sections like ask experts, mock entrance tests, education manual etc. I have also a suggestion to add some categories which would be helping for Engineering students and MBBS students, So that it will bring high traffic to spider kerala. It would be better if spiderkerala is known as an educational website along with matrimonial.

Thanks and Regards,
    Roshan

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Hi Roshan,

Have you ever been to www.indiastudychannel.com, a sister site of spiderkerala?
    India Study Channel is the Educational Website of the spider Technologies. That may be the reason for not adding mock entrance tests, and other details about Education here in the regional sites.
    You can just go and visit India Study Channel

Regards
    Latha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.