You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I received my first Payment from Spiderkerala

Hi members,

It's very happy to inform that I received my first spiderkerala payment to my SBI account yesterday.
    But, I was with a problem when I didn't receive the amount for the last one month. This made me not to work in spider. I thought that the site is cheating us. Actually, it was my problem. I didn't see the email from the webmaster that he had raised my cash credit from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 1500 and I had to resend the invoice again. When I saw the email and resent the invoice again, I got the cash in my account within two days.
    Hi Lijin,

Congratulations for getting the first payment from SpiderKerala.Net.

Your words are a proof of genuineness, for our new members who still considers SpiderKerala as a cheating website. I hope they will consider SpiderKerala.Net as a genuine website and participate actively now onwards.

All the best

Regards,
    Syam.

glad to see your post

so no body will think that this programme is a spam o something like that

anyways congrats lijin

Star running your bright future through spider kerala

we all together will make spider kerala a great suuccess

Regards,
    Rustham

Dear lijin,

Thanks for that polite words about SPK Bro, please contribute more as we are missing you these days.

Can you Please post some proof, so that in will encourage our fellow members also.

Regards

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.